- Content Type
Now that CBSE 2010 results have been declared and you know what your score is, it is time to work out a plan of action to secure a seat in the prestigious Delhi University. Your first step should ...
Applying for Admission
Applications for admission to the College shall be made on the prescribed forms available from the College office. Students desirous of seeking admission in more than one course should apply on separate forms for each course. However, the college also accepts MICR forms available from the University authorised centres. The college accepts registration only on on-line support module
Admission to the M.A/M.Sc/M.Com courses is done through the respective Faculty of Arts/Science/Commerce, University of Delhi. Students seeking admission to such courses are first required to register themselves with the Faculty of Arts/Science/Commerce. The College will receive applications only from those students who have registered themselves and obtained an admission slip from the respective Faculties. Further information may be obtained from either the office of the University Department concerned or the respective Faculty of Arts/Science/ Commerce of the University.
Follow the steps given below to get admission in Ramjas…
1. All the Lists notifying
eligibility criteria for admission to various under-graduate
courses are subject to the number of seats available. Therefore, it
should be noted that all those applicants having minimum
qualification may not be able to secure admission.
2. The criteria for admission to various courses will be displayed on the College Notice Board on the dates prescribed by the University. The applicant should satisfy himself/herself regarding fulfilling the criteria in every respect. While doing so, marks obtained by the applicant in CBSE or equivalent examination in the subjects taught in the College should be taken into account.
3. Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria and who have applied for admission to the College should contact the respective Department Representatives (the list will be displayed on the college website and the college notice boards at the time of admission) in the room notified for the purpose along with the acknowledgement receipt of the Application Form issued by the College. The teacher after checking the document will supply three Admission Forms. These Forms duly completed should be handed over to the teacher along with following original documents (plus an attested copy of each).
4. The applicant should proceed to
the Accounts Office and wait for her/his turn to deposit the fee.
The fees should be paid in cash on the same day.
5. A confidential marks sheet will be accepted by the College if it is sent by the Registrar, University of Delhi, to the College Principal in a sealed cover or if it is sent by the concerned University by registered post to the College Principal. In no case, shall a confidential marks sheet be accepted from the candidate, his guardian or a courier service.
6. The applicant should personally present herself/himself to the Admission-in-charge, at the time of admission. However, in very exceptional cases, she/he should get the permission of the Convenor, Admission Committee in writing, stating reasons for her/his absence and authorizing someone to secure admission on her/his behalf.
7. All admissions will be provisional and subject to confirmation by the University of Delhi.
8. Original documents will be retained by the College until the last date of admissions notified by the University of Delhi. In case a candidate requires original certificates, she/he should meet the Convenor with a written request along with the justification and proof thereof for the same.
You can check previous year DU cut off
Address: Ramjas College
Telephone: (91 11) 27667706
Fax: (91 11) 27667447
Email ID: 1) For contacting Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
2) For any Other Information about the college email@example.com